Saturday, February 2, 2008

SBF Forum Follies

Hey folks! After some chat in the forums at Scrapbook Flair, we had this great idea to cover our home page with challenge trophies as an April Fools Joke. If you would like to participate, I have included a jpg image of SBF Challenge trophies. Right click and choose Save Picture as. Then go to your SBF home page and choose Change My Account Settings. Then click on Edit my Homepage Colors and Backgrounds. Browse for the jpg file you just downloaded. Your homepage will be COVERED with Challenge Win Trophies! Have Fun!

On a seperate note, thanks to everyone who has downloaded my kids and goodies. My Music Hath Charms Kit just topped 300 downloads!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I've got the instructions...roll on April 1 hehehe....can't wait...will drive all the goodie goodies crazy lol

Anonymous said...

awesome alphas!! can't wait to use them!